November 23, 2009

Twitter

3 posts in one day? Boy are you guys lucky :)

Today in our PR class we're doing a "Twitter Tutorial" and had to follow ten new people that are not in our class, so I figured I would like to add my favourite authors!! But wait... I can't find any! And by any I of course mean the last few authors I've blogged about :) I can't find Nora Roberts, Dan Brown or Marian Keyes. What gives.

I thought twitter would be the perfect outlet for those who deal mainly with words, but I guess I was wrong. If you guys know of any other authors that DO have twitter, let me know please!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't, but I will right now! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out @booklounge, @bookninja, @indiebookworm and book publishers Raincoast, HarperCollins, Random House and Penguin all have twitter feeds too.

    ReplyDelete