September 21, 2009

I'm always the last to know....

As a fierce critic of every book-to-movie I've ever seen, the Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons are right up there in my top ten fav's!

So how is it that I didn't know he had a new book, The Lost Symbol?? And I mean I had NO idea. One of my friends randomly called me to tell me she saw a new book at Chapters by Dan Brown, and I just chalked it up to a re-release or something silly like that.

But I happened to be on my laptop when she called, so I headed over to my trusty Yahoo homepage and typed in "Dan Brown new book."

There WAS a new book, and not only that, it had sold over one million copies on the first day!!

Alright, my rant is over. But, dear followers (yes, all 5 of you), feel free to let me know whenever you hear/see a new book you think I might be interested in.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment